|Linxin Road, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Materials:||Nonwoven||Capacity:||4 Gallon 15L|
|Color:||Black And OEM||Cloth Thickness:||1-5mm OEM|
|Size:||Diameter 25cm, Height 30cm|
15L potato grow bags,
15L Nonwoven potato grow sacks,
4 Gallon 15L grow bags
This porous, non-woven fabric provides essential oxygen allowing plant roots and beneficial bacteria to breathe. Healthier roots equals healthier plants. Porosity is the key to increased distribution of moisture. The Smart Pot enhances soil permeability, increasing the movement of moisture from wet areas to dry. During hot weather the Smart Pot allows excess heat to be released protecting roots. In cold weather, the fabric warms quickly in the sun.
STURDY FABRIC MATERIAL: Made of 300g thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
GREAT DRAINAGE: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
DURABLE, REINFORCED HANDLES: While the competition uses flimsy handles that are a continuation of the same fabric the pot is made from, we use serging stitches to sew handles onto the pot so they can support a full bag of soil
PORTABLE BAGS: Both heavy-duty handles and rugged material means you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease
USE IT FOR YEARS: Bags prevent circling root structure. Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be reused for years. Comes with a 3-year warranty
1) Non woven grow bags are generally used to grow vegetables, flowers, trees, etc.
2) Non woven Grow bags are suitable for greenhouse, farm, garden, balcony, etc., It is convenient to take care and is with high survival rate.
3) You can plant trees in big sizes grow bags directly, there is no need to plant under ground, no need to transplant, it can maximize the protection of the plant roots.
Easy to Operate:
1. Put a couple inches of soil in the bottom.
2. Place about 3 to 6 seed potatoes evenly spaced on top.
3. Cover with more soil, water and observe, as they sprout and the plants emerge, continue to add soil until the plants emerge out the top of the bag.
4. Afterward, it only needs to be watered and irrigated at regular intervals to keep water and nutrients.
5. After observing and waiting for the potatoes to mature, you can take out fresh potatoes directly from the bottom of the velcro window.
1. Could I have prices of your products?
Welcome. Pls feel free to send us an email here. You will get our reply in 24 hours
2. Can we print our logo/website/company name on products?
Yes, please advise the size and Pantone Code of the logo.
3. What''s the lead time for regular order?
10-15 days for order quantity lower than 5000pc; For more quantity, usually 30 days.
4. Can I get a discount?
Yes, for the order quantity more than 2000 pcs, please contact us to get the best price.
5. Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes, each step of production and finished products will be came out inspection by QC department before shipping.