|Linxin Road, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Nonwoven||Size A:||1 Gallon D16*H20cm|
|Size B:||2 Gallon D21*H22cm||Color:||Black And OEM|
21mm fabric grow pots,
21mm aeration fabric pots,
1gal 21mm growing pots
Non-woven grow bags are made of thermally bond(Hot rolled) non woven fabric. It is usually black or white in color. The grow bag is usually filled with a growing medium and used for growing plants,usually tomatoes, potatoes, trees, vegetables, strawberries and etc. Its usage is more than we can imagine, due to the creativity of human beings.
Non woven grow bag is really a good choice for plant grow. It is a weightless and portable bag that follows you everywhere, inside the house or outside the garden. And it will establish the plant quicker after transplanting and will help plant grow better.
1. Environment friendly;
2. Weightless and flexible.take up little space when not in use, and are easy to store;
3. Excellent drainage and aeration. oxygen availability, and temperature control enable vigorous plant growth;
4. Strong nylon handle. Convenient handles for easy moving and harvesting;
5. Balance plant temperatures. keeping plants cooler in summer and warmer in winter;
6. Additional moisture and nutrients getting by penetrating into the ground;
7. A truly innovative, inexpensive and practically foolproof way to grow potted plants.
1) Non woven grow bags are generally used to grow vegetables, flowers, trees, etc.
2) Non woven Grow bags are suitable for greenhouse, farm, garden, balcony, etc., It is convenient to take care and is with high survival rate.
3) You can plant trees in big sizes grow bags directly, there is no need to plant under ground, no need to transplant, it can maximize the protection of the plant roots.
Easy to Operate:
1. Put a couple inches of soil in the bottom.
2. Place about 3 to 6 seed potatoes evenly spaced on top.
3. Cover with more soil, water and observe, as they sprout and the plants emerge, continue to add soil until the plants emerge out the top of the bag.
4. Afterward, it only needs to be watered and irrigated at regular intervals to keep water and nutrients.
5. After observing and waiting for the potatoes to mature, you can take out fresh potatoes directly from the bottom of the velcro window.
1. Could I have prices of your products?
Welcome. Pls feel free to send us an email here. You will get our reply in 24 hours
2. Can we print our logo/website/company name on products?
Yes, please advise the size and Pantone Code of the logo.
3. What''s the lead time for regular order?
10-15 days for order quantity lower than 5000pc; For more quantity, usually 30 days.
4. Can I get a discount?
Yes, for the order quantity more than 2000 pcs, please contact us to get the best price.
5. Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes, each step of production and finished products will be came out inspection by QC department before shipping.