|Linxin Road, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Packaging Details:||opp bag, carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Materials:||Nonwoven||Size:||5/7/10 Gallon Or OEM|
|Color:||Black And OEM|
Weightless Non Woven Grow Bags,
300g 5 gallon grow bag,
115g Weightless black grow bags
Non woven grow bag is really a good choice for plant grow. It is a weightless and portable bag that follows you everywhere, inside the house or outside the garden. And it will establish the plant quicker after transplanting and will help plant grow better.
1. Environment friendly;
2. Weightless and flexible.take up little space when not in use, and are easy to store;
3. Excellent drainage and aeration. oxygen availability, and temperature control enable vigorous plant growth;
4. Strong nylon handle. Convenient handles for easy moving and harvesting;
5. Balance plant temperatures. keeping plants cooler in summer and warmer in winter;
6. Additional moisture and nutrients getting by penetrating into the ground;
7. A truly innovative, inexpensive and practically foolproof way to grow potted plants.
Widely used for Flowerpot, Grow bags, Tree root control bags.
The weightless and portable bag suits for inside the house and garden, backyard.
Take care of vegetable root. Especially be used for solanaceae plants (Tomato, potato, yam, sugar beets etc. )
Self-adhesion seam design on the side of the pots make this a very useful pot for things that will be transplanted
Made of 300g thickened non-woven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable and BPA-free
Non-woven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be reused for years
Grow bags are a great alternative to pots for starting plants; Ideal for planning on "unwrapping" the plant
1. Put a couple inches of soil in the bottom.
2. Place about 3 to 6 seed potatoes evenly spaced on top.
3. Cover with more soil, water and observe, as they sprout and the plants emerge, continue to add soil until the plants emerge out the top of the bag.
4. Afterward, it only needs to be watered and irrigated at regular intervals to keep water and nutrients.
5. After observing and waiting for the potatoes to mature, you can take out fresh potatoes directly from the bottom of the velcro window.
1. Could I have prices of your products?
Welcome. Pls feel free to send us an email here. You will get our reply in 24 hours
2. Can we print our logo/website/company name on products?
Yes, please advise the size and Pantone Code of the logo.
3. What''s the lead time for regular order?
10-15 days for order quantity lower than 5000pc; For more quantity, usually 30 days.
4. Can I get a discount?
Yes, for the order quantity more than 2000 pcs, please contact us to get the best price.
5. Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes, each step of production and finished products will be came out inspection by QC department before shipping.
Contact Person: admin